Why this kit?
CNC Shield V4+Nano 3.0 Board+A4988 Driver as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printer, and It is a total of three slots, can drive three A4988 stepper motor.
V4 Board Size: 7.2 x 5.9cm / 2.83 x 2.32″
Improved Nano Board Size: 4.3 x 1.8cm / 1.69 x 0.7″
Driver Size: 2 x 1.5cm / 0.78 x 0.59″
Heat Sink Size: 0.8 x 0.8cm / 0.31 x 0.31″
1 x CNC Shield V4.0
1 x Nano 3.0 Board
3 x A4988 Drivers
1 x USB Cable
3 x Heat Sinks
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL HELP. Thank you for your understanding.
- – It is a flexible set, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, compatible with Arduino and most shields designed for the Arduino micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- – Power DC5V interface and 7.5-12V voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- – Easy to operate: 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- – Released the digital IO interface and the I2C interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP, LCD I2C or other I2C module
- – Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit
Click Here For More Information
100% Brand new and high quality!
3D Printer MK8 Bowden Extruder.
Used for 1.75mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot.
Full Metal Aluminum Alloy.
Application:for Reprap, for Makerbot, for 1.75MM Filament.
Material: aluminum alloy
Type: left hand, right hand
Color:black and rose red
1 x MK8 remote printer head
1 x Mounting Bracket Mount
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you!
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- 3D Printer MK8 Bowden Extruder.
- Used for 1.75mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot.
- Full Metal Aluminum Alloy.
- Application:for Reprap, for Makerbot, for 1.75MM Filament.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
- 3D printer filament with 1.75 mm diameter + / – .05 mm; designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility); Gray; 1 kg spool
- Made of commonly used ABS, a strong thermoplastic material-great for creating durable items that require a higher resistance to heat
- Spool’s built-in gauge shows percentage of material remaining and approximate length remaining
- Engineered to reduce jamming; resealable storage bag included to protect filament between use
- Measures 23.4 by 21 by 7.6 cm (LxWxH); weighs 1 kg;
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Outside Diameter: about 24mm
Thickness: about 10.23mm
Size: about 24*16*10.23mm
With Bearings: YES
Bearing: 625zz bearing
5 x Big Pulley Wheel Poom with Bearing
- Outside Diameter: about 24mm
- Bore: 5mm
- Thickness: about 10.23mm
- Material: POM
Visit The Website For More Information…