PLA PLUS, a classic that can not miss on your shelf: easy to print, stable and resistant, thanks to which you will get excellent results.
br> No wire drawing problems
The surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate
No cracking problems
Suitable for printing larger models
What is PLA Plus?
PLA Plus is an enhanced version of our PLA that’s less brittle and more durable. PLA Plus is for applications where good vibration absorption and a lower fracture rate is needed.
3D Filament PLA plus feature
SUNLU PLA Plus has higher impact strength than ABS and PLA with a heat resistance rivaling that of ABS! Available in 1.75mm diameter, SUNLU PLA+ will help your 3D printed projects look amazing and perform amazing. Anneal your design after 3D printing for even better heat resistance.
Printing temperature: 190-220 degree.
Bed temperature: 0-65 degree.
Learn more about SUNLU PLA Plus .
Quality: All SUNLU 3D printer filament is manufactured in our own production facility located in Fargo, North Dakota or in Moville, Ireland (depending on customer location). We have complete control over the manufacturing process and are able to ensure consistent quality for every spool.
Diameter Tolerance: We use a multi-axis laser measurement system to control our filament diameter and ovality in real time during production. Every spool has the diameter and ovality measurements listed right on the box.
Packing Information: A full 1kg (2.2lbs) of PLA Plus plastic filament arrives on an easy-to-use plastic reel and is vacuum sealed with a desiccant packet to keep out any moisture.
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU PLA Plus Plus 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ 1.75MM PLA Plus FILAMENT: The PLA Plus filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: SUNLU insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA Plus 3D printer filaments are backed by SUNLU 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!