FlexiSMART is a flexible filament suitable for 3d printers of FFF technology. It is made from a thermoplastic elastomer specially formulated to print with excellent aesthetic and mechanical properties. Pieces printed with FlexiSMART are elastic and they recover their original shape after subjecting them to traction or pressure. FlexiSMART is a filament that can be extruded in a temperature range between 210 â”¬â-‘ and 230 â”¬â-‘. Also it can be printed without warm bed because the grip is excellent. FlexiSMART can be used in any FFF 3D printer at a speed between 30 and 50 mm / s. But depending on the extruder used, the speed can be increased above 100 mm / s.
- 1Kg of Skin FlexiSMART 1.75mm
- Flexible Filament for FFF 3D printer (Reprap, Makerbot, Ultimaker, Witbox, Prusa, etc…)
- Designed to be easy to use and to avoid clogging
- FlexiSMART should be printed between 195-210ï¿½C
- It prints elastic objects with a great finish